- Your consent
If you do not agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in this way, please do not use the Eumar Sites or otherwise provide Eumar with personal information.
- What information do we collect?
We may collect personal information about you from different sources, including:
Information you give us directlyWe may collect information from you directly when you provide us with personal information, e.g. when you sign up to receive information, use applications, buy a product or service from us, fill out a survey, or make a comment or enquiry. The types of information we may collect from you directly include your:
– e-mail address
– telephone number
– details of the web pages you have viewed
– your IP address
– the hyperlinks you have clicked
– your user name, profile picture, gender, networks and any other information you choose to share when using Third Party Sites (such as when you use the “Like” functionality on Facebook)
– the websites you visited before arriving at a Eumar Site
Most internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can change the settings to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device. If you use different browsers, or use multiple devices, any changes will need to be made for each browser. If you disable the cookies this may impact your experience on Eumar Site.Information we collect from other sourcesWe may receive personal information about you from other sources if you have given permission for that information to be shared. This may include information from commercially available sources, such as public databases and data aggregators, and information from third parties. The types of personal information that we may collect from such sources include your:
– street address
– your shopping habits
– preferences and information about your lifestyle such as your hobbies and interests
– publicly available information such as user-generated content, blogs and postings, as permitted by lawOnline advertisingWe may share Site Usage Information (as discussed above) with trusted third parties (e.g., advertisers, advertising agencies, advertising networks, data exchanges, etc.) in order to offer you tailored content, including more relevant advertising for products and services which may be of interest to you. These third parties may set and access their own cookies, clear gifs and similar tracking technologies on your device in order to help us deliver customized content and advertising to you when you visit Eumar Site or third party sites.
- How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information:
– to improve our products and your experience on the Eumar Site
– evaluate the use of the Eumar Site, products and services
– analyse the effectiveness of our advertisements and promotions
– personalise your website experience, as well as to evaluate (anonymously and in the aggregate) statistics on website activity, such as what time you visited it, whether you’ve visited it before and what site referred you to it
– make the Eumar Site easier to use and to better tailor the Eumar Site and our products to your interests and needs
– help speed up your future activities and experience on the Eumar Site. For example, a site can recognise that you have provided your personal information and will not request the same information a second time
– collect information about the device you are using to view the Eumar Site, such as your IP address or the type of Internet browser or operating system you are using, and link this to your personal information so as to ensure that the Eumar Site presents the best web experience for you).
– to contact you regarding products and services which may be of interest to you, provided you have given us consent to do so or you have previously requested a product or service from us and the communication is relevant or related to that prior request. Find out more. (We use your personal information to:
– suggest products or services (including those of relevant third parties) which we think may be of interest to you You can opt out of receiving communications from us at any time. Any direct marketing communications that we send to you will provide you with the information and means necessary to opt out.)
– to provide you with products or services that you request from us.Find out more(We may use your personal information:
– to send you information, products or samples that you have requested
– to respond to your queries or comments
Where we collect personal information for a specific purpose, we will not keep it for longer than is necessary to fulfil that purpose, unless we have to keep it for legitimate business or legal reasons. In order to protect information from accidental or malicious destruction, when we delete information from our services we may not immediately delete residual copies from our servers or remove information from our backup systems.
- Who do we share your personal information with?
As a general rule, we do not share your personal information with anyone outside of the Eumar. However, we may share your personal information with trusted third parties.
We may share your personal information with:
We may share your personal information to:
Eumar does not sell personal information, except to an entity to which we divest all or a portion of our business (for example, in connection with our sale of a brand), or otherwise in connection with a merger, consolidation, change in control, reorganization or liquidation of all or a portion of our business.
- Safeguarding your personal information
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure and require any third parties that handle or process your personal information for us to do the same. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse and is only permitted among our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis.
- Your privacy rights and who to contact
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, then you may contact us via contact information found on the bottom part of Eumar Site. You have the right to tell us if you:
– don’t want to be contacted in the future by us
– would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you
– would like us to correct, update or delete your personal information in our records
– wish to report any misuse of your personal information
To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.